A YOUNG WOMAN has taken up free-diving – despite losing both her arms and a leg in a tragic electrocution accident at just five years old. Victoria Salcedo, 23, from Guayaquil in Ecuador, was playing in her home when she accidentally touched a high voltage wire with a metal stick. The accident happened on November 11, 2001 and caused third degree burns so severe that both her arms and one leg had to be amputated. Victoria was so young she doesn’t remember her life before the accident. Growing up with only one leg and no arms, Victoria had to re-learn every basic task. Victoria refers to her only limb as her “magic leg” as it has allowed her to re-gain independence.